1. When it comes to talking about myself, I’m usually a bit hesitant. For one reason or another, lol.
2. I’m afraid that no one will truly love me, for everything I am — but I hope for it everyday.
3. I talk to my mom everyday. For the most part it’s her doing, but I don’t know what I would do without it.
4. It amuses me how my ‘big’ personality intimidates so many people. It used to make me sad but now, I know it’s their problem.
5. My neighbors have to be jealous of the smells that come from this place, cause I be cookin’! Tonight is curry chicken, rice and french cut green beans.
Lol, thank you lovely!
The King has yet to arrive; the Queen patiently waits; building up her queendom in the meantime, for consolidation requires equal collaboration.